Rolex Daytona must be very familiar to watch fans. The classic three-lap design is like three race tracks. The built-in timing function is prepared for racing. Such cute nicknames, such as “Panda Di,” “Green Jindi,” “Golden Jiaodi,” “Bing Landi,” etc., are all dear to Di fans.
- The birth of Daytona began in the 1930s when Rolex entered the field of car race timing. Located in Daytona Beach, Florida, the United States, the famous Daytona International Speedway was established in 1959. , the annual Daytona 24-hour racing endurance race is held here.
- One year after the first Daytona 24-hour endurance race was held in 1962, Rolex launched the first Daytona watch specially designed for racing drivers. Every driver who wins the championship can get a specially customized Daytona watch. In 1992, Rolex officially sponsored the “24 Hours of Daytona” (24 Hours of Daytona), and the event was therefore named “Rolex 24 At Daytona” (The Rolex for short).
- Since 2001, Rolex has been the Official Timekeeper of the 24 Hours of Le Mans. After decades of development, Rolex Daytona occupies an important position in sports chronograph imitation watches and is specially designed to meet the timing needs of professional endurance racers.
- Today, there are hundreds of styles of noob replica rolex Daytona watches, including the classic Paul Newman Daytona, 18k eternal rose gold, stone-set models, stainless steel models, and ceramic rings. The Daytona price increase is widespread in the current domestic watch market, and it is also hard to find a watch.
- For example, this Rolex Cosmograph Daytona series 11600LN-78590 white dial watch, which we often call “Panda Di,” is top-rated in the domestic market. The eye uses a black ceramic outer ring with a white dial, and the dial surface is three small black rings, respectively, for the chronograph 30-minute hand, 12-hour clock, and second-hand display functions.
- Since Rolex first used a ceramic ring bezel on the steel watch, the price is also higher than that of the stainless steel model. “Panda Di” can hardly be bought at a public cost in the domestic market. For ordinary consumers, it is indeed rare.
- Rolex and motorsports have always had an inseparable relationship. In the 2019 “Rolex Daytona 24 Hours Endurance Race”, the Wayne Taylor team of “Brother” Alonso won the DPi category championship and, at the same time, won the particular Bespoke Rolex Daytona watches.
- This Cosmograph Daytona model is a 116503 white dial watch with a diameter of 40 mm and a water resistance of 100 meters. The case is made of 18ct gold and 904L stainless steel with an Oyster strap, presenting a bright, noble, sturdy, and reliable temperament. The watch is equipped with Rolex’s self-produced 4130 self-winding mechanical chronograph movement, using paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring, super shock resistance, and certified by the Superlative Observatory precision timepiece, with a power reserve of 72 hours.
- Suppose Rolex Daytona symbolizes precise timing, solidity, and reliability. Then the “Rolex Daytona 24 Hours Endurance Race” represents speed and challenge. The inclination of the corners at Daytona International Circuit reaches 31 degrees, and the highest point reaches 10 meters, which allows the car to corner at high speed, which is a test of the performance and durability of the vehicle.
- “Brother” Alonso’s Wayne Taylor team uses the Cadillac DPi racing car. DPi refers to Daytona Prototype international. The racing car is made by the manufacturer choosing one of the four FIA/ACO chassis manufacturers, Oreca, Ligier, Dallara, and Riley, upgrading the body parts and using the engine developed by the manufacturer itself.
- Since the 24-hour endurance race requires uninterrupted extreme-speed driving, it is a tremendous challenge for both the car and the driver. As one of the performance representatives of the Cadillac brand, the Cadillac DPi racing car has won the race for three consecutive years since its debut in 2017, which is enough to demonstrate Cadillac’s sports genes.
- The word “Daytona” is a name for those who love watches and racing cars and a spiritual totem full of challenges and tests. The story of “Daytona” is still going on, and I believe that more and more people will like “Daytona” watches and racing cars.
Case size:40 MM
Case material:White Gold
Bracelet material:Crocodile – Black
Dial type:Black Baton